At Lojas M. Silva Confecções Lda we are aware of our legal responsibility as "data controller" and we support the principles of data protection reflected in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals as regards the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, applicable from 25 May 2018.
Lojas M.Silva Confecções Lda guarantees that your personal data are processed in Portugal, maintained, used and transferred in accordance with our legal obligations. We will continue the activity of data processing / marketing in national territory.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
PERSONAL DATA, PERSONAL DATA HOLDERS AND PERSONAL DATA CATEGORIES
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. The customer, a natural person, to whom the data relate and who has entered into a contractual relationship with Lojas M.Silva Confecções Lda.
Data provided directly by the holder; data collected under the relationship established with the data subject; personal data requested from the holder treated with their consent, such as identification and contacts, academic title, gender, date of birth, household information, professional status, e-mail address, telephone number, financial information IBAN), as well as billing address and any other information you consider necessary to provide us.
The data processing includes, among other things, the registration, collection, consultation, adaptation, alteration, storage, destruction of data, among other operations, necessary for the execution, execution and management of the contract entered into with Lojas M.Silva Confecções Lda or for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, or having a legitimate interest.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are collected and processed by Lojas M.Silva Confecções Lda, only for purposes strictly linked to the use of this site and at Lojas M.Silva Confecções Lda, in order to provide a service of excellence during and after the acquisition experience of products. Personal data may be collected through the consent given when the user registers the website, when the data holder contracts, respond to an inquiry, exchange electronic correspondence with Lojas M.Silva Confecções Lda. Also:
- Comply with the obligations arising from any agreements entered into between us and provide you with the information, products and services requested, that is, complete your requests and process your payments;
- To remind you of products that you placed in your cart on the site, but did not buy;
- To help us identify you and the accounts you maintain with us;
- To manage and improve the site and the services we provide through the site;
- Tailor the content of our site to your needs and preferences;
- Manage site security and data collected through it;
- Provide other services requested by you, as described when collecting the data;
- To prevent, detect and investigate fraud, breaches of security, breaches of law and other improper uses of the Site and to enforce our General Terms and Conditions;
- To resolve any questions, correspondence, concerns or complaints you have raised;
- For internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes and troubleshooting;
- To notify you about changes to any site element;
- Provide you with information about other products and services we offer similar to those about which you have already bought or asked;
- Evaluate and understand the effectiveness of the advertising we provide to our customers;
- To deliver relevant advertising, for example, informative newsletter;
- Make suggestions and recommendations about other products or services that may be of interest to you;
- To comply with applicable laws;
- Respond to judicial and governmental inquiries;
- Comply with legal processes;
- Protect the rights or property of Lojas M.Silva Confecções Lda.
We may also use your personal data for automatic profile decision to identify which information or ads you would like to see with us, for example by creating individual or group profiles. The information we have about you:
- When you register on our site to receive our newsletter and / or updates;
- When you participate in special day campaigns in our physical stores or through our online store;
- When you register on the site, by e-mail, or provide personal information that you fill out, or that we complete at your request in the store;
- When you apply to register on our site;
- If you ask us to keep in touch;
- If you ask us to receive personalized online content such as targeted advertising;
- If you fill out a survey or send us feedback about our products, websites or stores;
- If you contact us (for example, by phone, email or otherwise) to learn more about a product or our after sales support and service, to report a problem with the site or a product, or for any other reason.
The information collected through our website will be crossed with personal information that may have transmitted in our stores. This is to help us ensure that the data we hold about you is kept correct and up-to-date.
Your personal data may also be used for other processing operations which fall within the limits of these uses:
Whenever you execute a process of buying products sold on this site or in any of our physical stores, we collect your personal data (for example, size, email address, delivery address and telephone number) on the purchase form , only for the purposes of sale, separation and transportation of the products ordered.
Whenever you request service assistance we collect your personal data (eg name, email address) in order to provide you with online or physical store Customer Support services that are relevant to this site and to the assistance;
Whenever you record a delivery address, we collect your personal data in order to simplify the preparation of your future orders.
Your personal data will only be communicated to third parties when it is necessary to process an order. Your personal data will be disclosed in the following cases:
- Payment and / or return services;
- Processing of purchased products;
- Select, pack and ship articles;
- Solve questions or questions related to the sale of products;
- Processing payments for the purchase of items;
- Process returns of articles.
Information that our physical stores register about:
Name, address, gender, date of birth, telephone contact, e-mail contact, taxpayer number, size, these are the information we can receive about you when you make a purchase in one of our stores, under Franchising, if you fill out the customer card of the store. Note that the customer card Lojas M.Silva Confecções Lda is common to all physical stores, so you will not be asked for any other information / data other than those already mentioned above. These stores will also provide us with a record of your transaction.
Information we receive from other sources about you:
We work closely with third parties, for example, business partners, subcontractors for technical services, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers. If we receive information about you, we ask for guarantees that our partners transmit information in accordance with data protection laws and that you are transparent with us to share your data with us. We may use this information to update our records about you to keep you up to date.
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected are processed by Lojas M.Silva Confecções Lda for the period necessary to achieve the defined purpose, or as required under any applicable contract or legislation, within a maximum period of two (2) years or, if applicable , the client exercises the right of opposition, right to be forgotten or withdraw his consent. After the expiration of the respective period of conservation, Lojas M.Silva Confecções Lda will eliminate or anonymize the data whenever they are not to be kept for a different purpose that may exist.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We protect your data by storing it on secure servers and using cybersecurity and organizational measures to protect your personal data and reduce the risk of loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure and change. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access security for our data centers, and security of access to information. However, we ask that you understand that no system is perfect or can ensure that unauthorized access or theft does not occur. In cases where we have provided our client with a password that allows access to restricted areas of the site, the client is responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. The transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we can not guarantee the security of the data transmitted through the site; any transmission is therefore at your own risk. After we receive your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
HOW TO PROTECT CHILDREN'S INFORMATION
According to the general conditions of sale, it is necessary to be 18 years old to contract with our site or to be a Client -Lojas M.Silva Confecções Lda.
The user may transmit data under 16 years of age as long as he or she has parental authority and gives express consent to the transmission of data of minors.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
Access: The Client has the right to access the data we have. We will need the client to prove their identity before we enter any personal data.
Rectification or elimination or "right to be forgotten": The Client has the right to request that Lojas M.Silva Confecções Lda rectify or exclude any personal data that it holds about the customer (unless we have the legal right or obligation to retain it).
Restriction: You have the right to restrict the use of personal information if the data is inaccurate if the use of the information is illegal or if it is no longer necessary to use the data for the purposes for which we store it.
Change of preferences: You may change your data processing preferences at any time. For example, if the customer has given his consent to direct marketing but has changed his mind, he may cancel the receipt of marketing communications by contacting us using the details provided below or by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in any communication received.
Automated decision making: If the customer has any questions regarding our automated decision making processes or their accuracy, you should let us know or change your preferences.
Portability of data: The Client has the right to obtain the personal data that Lojas M.Silva Confecções Lda has, in a structured electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller, where they are:
- personal data that the client has provided us with;
- (such as marketing preference information) or to execute a contract with the customer (for example, to manage your online account).
Complaints: If for any reason you are not satisfied with the way we handle your personal data, please contact Lojas M. Silva Confecções Lda.
If the client requests the cancellation of the processing of your personal information for certain actions or that your personal information is deleted, this is necessary to facilitate the use of the Site or to allow us to provide a service (such as to manage your online account) , you may not be able to use the site or the service as before. Without giving up, your right as a customer to oppose direct marketing, which can be exercised at any time without restriction. Please allow at least 3 business days for your order to complete.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
This Website may contain links to third party sites ("linked sites"). The linked sites are not under the control of Lojas M. Silva Confecções Lda, and Lojas M.Silva Confecções Lda is not responsible for the content of any Linked Site.
The processing of personal data by Lojas M. Silva Confecções Lda will be carried out in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement applicable from 25 May 2018 together with other Portuguese legislation in force.
The contracts for the purchase and sale of products through this site are regulated by Portuguese Law.
MARKETING AND / OR COMMUNICATIONS NEWSLETTERS
Lojas M. Silva Confecções Lda transmits information about products, services, events, sales and marketing (including personalized online content and advertising through www.ms1971.com, social networks or online partners).
The data subject shall give prior consent in relation to the receipt of commercial communications for marketing purposes, and shall be granted the right of opposition at any time by written communication addressed to Lojas M. Silva Confecções Lda. may be sent by Lojas M. Silva Confecções Lda through electronic mail, telephone, SMS; or any other electronic means of communication, social network websites, any mobile phone content or method.
We will not share your personal information with companies outside of Lojas M. Silva Confecções Lda and business partners, without your explicit prior consent, for them to contact us for marketing purposes.
All content on this site is the property of Lojas M. Silva Confecções Lda, texts, images, or any other information that does not come from third parties. In this way they are protected by the Copyright Code. Lojas M. Silva Confecções Lda reserves the right at any time to make changes to these contents, and it is not obliged to make any prior communication to the users.
WHO SHARES YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Service providers (eg IT services), business partners, suppliers and subcontractors to perform any contract entered into with our customers (such as, but not limited to, website operations, payment services, remittances, fraud, billing and affiliate programs and rewards);
- Analytics and search engine providers that help us improve and optimize the site;
- Legal or regulatory agencies, or authorized third parties, in response to a verified request related to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity through the Site that may expose Lojas M. Silva Confecções Lda and / or the client or liability or liability;